Top 5 songs I’d like to be beaten to in the dungeon (but likely never will be)
I made a playlist on YouTube so you may listen to these for yourselves :3
- Knock Me Out – Linda Perry ft./ Grace Slick (Hearing this song for the first time in 1996 just after a breakup helped me understand what it means to ache for someone)
- Sleep – Stabbing Westward
- End of Time – Lacuna Coil (I fantasize about getting a cathartic, tear inducing beating to this song)
- Not Strong Enough – Apocalyptica ft Brent Smith (of Shinedown) – Listen to the lyrics of this song and tell me it’s not being sung from the point of view of a struggling submissive.
- Scarecrow – Siouxsie and the Banshees
“There will be no more wanton violence; no further suffering, inflicted without reason or explanation. We will hurt you. And we are not sorry. But we do not do it to punish you. We do it to redeem you. Because afterward, you’ll be a better person … and because we love you. One day you’ll thank us for it.”